Monday, December 15, 2014

dec 8

Hello!

I guess the best way to start out is by thanking my wonderful trainer (shout-out to Chelsea) for everything she did for me! Man, this training thing aint easy stuff! But so far so good. We are chugging along just fine! I forgot what is was like to not know how this whole missionary thing works out. But luckily my companion is wonderful. Her name is Sister Muder and she is from Arizona. She is 19 and just graduated high school in May and is excited to be here! We are getting along great and she hasn't ran away from me yet so I think we are gonna do just fine. 
I introduced her to the beauty North Carolina the best way I could by planning a day full of service her 2nd day here.The leaves are almost all off the ground. Almost. 

I dont really have much else to add. Things are going great! 

Have you checked out christmas.mormon.org yet? If not I highly suggest you do so now. This holiday season is so wonderful and it is given to us all because of our Savior Jesus Christ. Let su all remember the true reason for the season!! 

Love to you all, 
Sister Judd 

No comments:

Post a Comment