Monday, May 5, 2014

April 21

Happy Easter everyone!!! 
 
A great week was had here! I loved this week leading up to Easter! It was so great to be able to talk about and share the true meaning of Easter with all we met. 
Easter day was great! We had a very nice church service and had a wonderful dinner with some families in our ward. 

I went on exchange this week to a town called Morrisville. I love being able to go and spend time in lots of different wards. It amazing how fast I just love all the people I meet! I wish I could serve in every ward! But everyday I just love Garner more and more! I hope I can be here for a while longer. 

We are keeping very busy and are teaching lots of people. No complaints about that. 

Not much time today to email. 

I want you all to know that Jesus Christ lives! Because of Him we can all make it to live back with our Heavenly Father. Its never too late! Jesus Christs grace is efficient for all of us! I would not be here today without our Saviors love. It is there for each and every one of you. He is risen and we will all live again! 

I hope you all have a great week! 

Love, 
Sister Judd 

No comments:

Post a Comment