Monday, July 21, 2014

july 21

Hello!! 

Well it was a  great week but pretty uneventful as in stories tow rite home about. 
It was a pretty typical week involving lots of lessons, lots of finding, and lots of biking. 

Everything has gone well with T and she will be baptized on Saturday!! We are looking forward to it. Her mom was able to receive a priesthood blessing which gave her a lot of comfort and she is supporting T 100%. She even said she would come to church with T! She doesn't realize that she will also be baptized before she knows it ;) 

We are having transfers next week. I thought for sure that I was gonna be a goner. But we should have gotten a call from President on Saturday and we didnt. So looks like I am staying in Garner for at least another transfer(6 weeks). I am happy about it. Even thought it is a long time in one area I love Garner sooo much. This place is so amazing. These people are my family. And Sister Treu and I have so many good things in store! 

Well there really isn't much else to report. Things are going well and the work is continuing to hasten! I dont know how I got so lucky to be able to serve a mission here in the wonderful land of North Carolina! 

I hope you all have a great week! Thanks for all your continued love and support!
Sister Judd 

No comments:

Post a Comment