Monday, September 15, 2014

sept 9

Hello all!!


So sorry for the very short email. 

I am getting transferred tomorrow!! I will be off to DURHAM, NC!!
Soo... I would suggest you probably dont look it up. All you will see is news reports on murders and everything bad. Yes, I am going to the ghetto!! One of the most dangerous areas in the mission. yay! Mom, dont freak out. 
 I am a little nervous but I know it will all be for the best and Heavenly Father will protect us! 
Excited to see whats in store! Pray for me!!! 

This week has been amazing. Have I told you how much I love the Garner ward??!! 
We have been treated so well and this is truly my home away from home. I will miss is SOOO much!
Not much else happened this week that is exciting to tell. Just the normal missionary things, with a few going away parties thrown in there. 

I hope you all have a great week!!

Love, 
Sister Judd 

No comments:

Post a Comment